Selling a Home in Sarnia: Andrew Howell’s Guide to Getting It Right
Andrew Howell Is One of the Top-Ranked Real Estate Agents in Sarnia
Selling a home is an experience. We want you to have a good one.
Like anything in life, selling a home in Sarnia quickly and at the highest possible price comes down to diligence, research, and strategy.
Whether you’re a sophisticated seller or it’s your first time, the truth is that home sales are complex transactions. There’s a lot on the line. Working with the right real estate agent can make all the difference.
Andrew Howell ranks as one of the top realtors in Sarnia and is one of RE/MAX’s top-ranked realtors in the world. He’s spent his entire life in Sarnia, and it’s that inherent understanding of the market — coupled with a commitment to smart, 21st century marketing — that has made Andrew Howell a leader in home sales for Sarnia.
- On average, our home listings sell after just 14 days on the market. That’s 60% faster than average. (According to the Sarnia Lambton Real Estate Board, it takes the average home here 37 days to sell.)
- Just as importantly, our average sale price stands at $542,250. That’s 35% higher than the market average of $401,667 as documented by the Sarnia Lambton Real Estate Board.
We sell homes faster and for more money — and we make the process pleasant for our clients at the same time. Here’s how.
Look Before You Leap: The Importance of Research, Preparation, and Pricing
We want to educate you. Sarnia real estate is our whole world. We know it inside and out, minute by minute. When you work with us, you can expect us to paint a crystal-clear picture of the Sarnia real estate market as it stands right now.
That means setting the right price in light of:
- Current competition
- Recent, comparable home appraisals
- The special selling points that make your home unique
- Your personal position, needs, and goals (e.g. timing, financial objectives, home equity value, etc.)
- What we know about our ability as one of the top realtors in Sarnia to sell a home faster and for more money on average than other home sellers
We’re here to take an in-depth look at your home and how it might fit into the market right now. You can count on us to be honest and objective but also strategic. We see what your home is and what it can be with the right realtor’s touch.
There is a meaningful difference between listing a home and selling a home. We want to sell your home. That means putting in hard work, time, and talent. Tirelessly. It’s the secret to our success.
Marketing: The Secret to Selling a Home in Sarnia
In the hallowed halls of Canada’s professional schools, real estate and marketing are taught as separate disciplines. But the reality is that selling real estate is fundamentally an exercise in marketing.
Andrew Howell as built his business as both a real estate agency and a marketing agency, utilizing best practices and emerging trends from the worlds of traditional outbound marketing and digital inbound marketing to maximize your home’s sales potential.
Our marketing campaigns are centered on these four core principles:
- People can’t buy your home unless they know about it.
- They won’t buy your home if you don’t give them a reason to.
- You can’t count on them finding your listing. Your listing needs to find them.
- Home buyers are human beings, and their decision making process is fundamentally emotional.
Getting the Word Out: Social Media & Communications
From email marketing and social media to digital advertising and direct mail, Andrew Howell believes in executing a multi-faceted marketing campaign for each and every home we sell. That means:
- Targeted Facebook marketing that reaches thousands of potential home buyers every week
- Regularly emailing your home listing to Andrew’s database full of eager buyers
- Sending out mailers to your neighbours and the surrounding community
- Using web marketing principles to craft an MLS listing that attracts both buyers and search engines, with an emphasis on buyer conversion and search engine optimization.
Our goal is to canvas the Sarnia market with persuasive, attention-grabbing communications that put your home in the spotlight. If there’s someone looking to buy a house in Sarnia, we want to make sure they not only know about your listing but also really notice it and thoroughly understand why they should act on it.
Photography and Video
Real estate is a visual medium, and there is simply no underestimating the importance of high-quality professional photography and videography — especially in today’s world of online image galleries and Instagram.
When you hire Andrew Howell, you’ll get an experienced team of professionals who understand how to stage a home, how to photograph it, and how to edit and compose those photos so that they really pop.
Photographs sell homes. That’s why we offer high-end professional photography, interior home staging, drone photography, and high-definition (HD) video walk-through tours.
For buyers, a high-quality photo gallery and video tour has the power to project an emotionally charged vision of their future in your home. It is critical to success.
A Hand to Hold: Navigating the Transaction
Once an offer comes in and you accept it, you’re well on your way to a happy ending. But there’s still a lot of work to do, and the decisions you make during contract negotiation, inspection, and closing can have a big impact on the end result.
Real estate transactions are complex, and they can be a real source of stress — even for sophisticated sellers. No matter what your level of experience with selling a home in Sarnia may be, Andrew Howell is here to help you make wise, strategic, results-oriented decisions at every turn.
There’s no substitute for experience. We’ve handled countless closings. We know what to look for, watch out for, and work toward. Andrew Howell is committed to working with each of our clients as both a partner and an advocate from beginning to end.
Why Choose Andrew Howell As Your Sarnia Realtor?
As one of the top real estate agents in Sarnia, Andrew Howell’s credentials speak for themselves:
- Ranked in the top 1.5% of RE/MAX Realtors® worldwide
- Over 98% of Andrew’s home listings sell.
- Nationally ranked in real estate sales during each year of his career as a Sarnia realtor
- Four-time Chairman’s Club award winner, given to the top 3% of realtors in Canada (2015, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Named as one of RE/MAX Torchbearer’s Top 40 Under 40
- More than 90% of Howell & Associate’s business is generated from referrals from Andrew’s happy clients.
- Andrew has spent a lifetime in Sarnia and has built our business out of a genuine, heartfelt passion for Sarnia’s lifestyle, culture, and community.
- Andrew will donate a portion of every commission to The Children’s Miracle Network, meaning your happy ending contributes to someone else’s too — at no additional cost to you.
Top Sarnia Realtor for Sellers | Sarnia Real Estate Sales Expert
Selling a home in Sarnia will be one of the most important and impactful deals of your life. Experience counts for a lot. So does a record of results.
We focus on so much more than listing a home. We build full-fledged, high-level marketing campaigns for every single home we sell. It’s the reason our home listings sell for 26.37% more money than the average Sarnia home sale — and 60% faster (just 14 days on average).
If you’re ready to sell your Sarnia home and need a knowledgeable REALTOR® who cares about his clients, loves his community, and knows Sarnia inside and out — or even if you just want to learn more about your home’s value — give Andrew Howell a call at (519) 402-1277 or contact us online today.